Phlebotomy Bootcamp All Inclusive
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Draw blood from patients and blood donors.
- Evaluate patients’ ability to withstand procedure.
- Explain blood-drawing procedure to patients and answer questions.
- Perform basic point of care testing, such as blood glucose levels.
- Prepare blood, urine, and other specimens for testing.
- Verify patient/donor identity.
- Maintain medical equipment such as needles, test tubes, and blood vitals.
This package includes everything needed for the course:
- Tuition $599
- Non-refundable application fee $50
- Cengage Platform $120 (E-book Included)
- NHA $125
- CPR $65