Fee: $699 (includes $250* down payment)
Non-Refundable $50 Application Fee
Students will learn about the role of an Electronic Health Record. Students are taught to keep things organized, on time, and efficient in the medical office setting for patients, physicians, nurses, and techs. Student will have a more in-depth understanding of the EHR system in the medical setting.
In our Electronic Health Records training, students will be utilizing a SimChart with over 100 simulations to learn from. Students will be learning the following, but not limited to:
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records
- Knowledge of HIPAA and the HIPAA Security Rule for use with EHR/EMR
- Execute EHR file maintenance procedures (purging, archiving, finalizing and security)
- Eight core functions of an EHR System
- Computer Provider Order Entry
- Patient Flow regarding EHR/EMR (scheduling, patient registration, insurance verification, and patient referrals)
- And etc.
Students will have hands-on experience which provides students with career skills to become the organizational cornerstone every medical practice needs to run the office. Upon completion of the program, students will be eligible to sit for the NHA certification exam.
October 24th -November 16th
February 6th -March 3rd
March 14th -May 4th
May 17th – June 9th
June 20th – July 14th ( Out 07/04/2023 for observe of the of the 4th of July )
July 22nd -August 18th
August 30th -September 22nd
October 4th -October 27th
November 8th – December 1st (Out on 11/20/2023 -11/26/2023 in observance of Thanksgiving)
- Sessions will be held Tuesday & Thursday.
- Class length – 4 weeks
- Online hybrid session: Time to be determined per instructor