Fee: $699 (includes $250 down payment)
Non-Refundable $50 Application Fee
Students will learn about the role of an Electronic Health Record. Students are taught to keep things organized, on time, and efficient in the medical office setting for patients, physicians, nurses, and techs. Student will have a more in-depth understanding of the EHR system in the medical setting.
In our Electronic Health Records training, students will be utilizing a SimChart with over 100 simulations to learn from. Students will be learning the following, but not limited to:
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records
- Knowledge of HIPAA and the HIPAA Security Rule for use with EHR/EMR
- Execute EHR file maintenance procedures (purging, archiving, finalizing and security)
- Eight core functions of an EHR System
- Computer Provider Order Entry
- Patient Flow regarding EHR/EMR (scheduling, patient registration, insurance verification, and patient referrals)
- And etc.
Students will have hands-on experience which provides students with career skills to become the organizational cornerstone every medical practice needs to run the office.
Upon completion of the program, students will be eligible to sit for the NHA certification exam.
- January 15th – February 11th
- February 19th – March 17th
- March 25th – April 21st
- April 29th – May 26th
- June 3rd – June 30th
- July 8th – August 4th
- August 12th – September 8th
- September 16th – October 13th
- October 21st – November 17th
- December 2nd – January 12th (Out the week of Christmas and New Years)
- Sessions will be held Online
- Class length – 4 weeks
- Online hybrid session: Time to be determined per instructor