Fee: $1,300 (includes $350* down payment)
Non-Refundable $50 Application Fee
Students will learn about the role of a Medical Office Assistant. Students are taught to keep things organized, on time, and efficient in the medical office setting for patients, physicians, nurses, and techs. Student will also learn how to greet patients and get them checked in, schedule appointments, and assist with patient insurance claims, medical coding, and day-to-day office procedures.
In our Medical Office Assistant training, we lecture and have hands-on experience which provides students with career skills to become the organizational cornerstone every medical practice needs to run the office. Upon completion of the program, students will be eligible to sit for the NHA certification exam.
- April 5 – May 26
- June 7 – July 28
- August 9 – September 29
- October 4 – December 1 (Closed the week of11/21/2022 -11/25/2022 In observance of Thanksgiving)
- January 10th -March 2nd
- March 14th – May 4th
- May 15th – June 6th (Out on 07/04/2022 for observance of 4th of July)
- June 18th – August 7th
- August 22nd – October 12th
- October 24th – December 7th (Closed the week of11/21/2023 -11/25/2023 In observance of Thanksgiving)
- There will be one session: Tuesday/Thursday
- Class length – 8 weeks
- Evening session – 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- This course is also offered online
Don’t delay! Seats fill up fast! Submit enrollment and deposit today!
“Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.”— MALCOLM X