Fee: $1,500 (includes $450 down payment)
Plus nonrefundable ($50 application fee)
Pharmacy Technicians are the liaisons between medical professionals, doctors, pharmacists, insurance companies and patients.
You’ll gain hands-on experience taking courses in our real-world labs in the first semester. As a certified pharmacy technician you will:
- Prepare a greater variety of medications, such as IV medications
- Compound or mix some medications
- Interact with physicians on prescription refill authorizations
- Operate automated dispensing equipment when filling prescription orders
- Make rounds in hospitals, giving medications to patients
May 3 – July 14
July 26 – October 6
October 18 – January 19 (Out week of 11/21/2022 – 11/25/2022 in observance of Thanksgiving Out week of 12/19/2022 – January 1,2023 in observance of Christmas & New Years)
- All sessions will be held Tuesday/Thursday
- Class length – 11 weeks
- Evening session – 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Online course offered