Fee: $1,500 (includes $450 down payment)
Plus nonrefundable ($50 application fee)
Pharmacy Technicians are the liaisons between medical professionals, doctors, pharmacists, insurance companies and patients.
You’ll gain hands-on experience taking courses in our real-world labs in the first semester. As a certified pharmacy technician you will:
- Prepare a greater variety of medications, such as IV medications
- Compound or mix some medications
- Interact with physicians on prescription refill authorizations
- Operate automated dispensing equipment when filling prescription orders
- Make rounds in hospitals, giving medications to patients
Upon completion of the program, students will be eligible to sit for the NHA certification exam at a location provided by NHA.
- October 9th – January 14th (Out for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year)
- January 22nd – April 7th
- Class length – 11 weeks
- Evening session – 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- (Please be advised that all coursework is done online. You will come in house to do the hands on clinicals. Those dates and times will be provided to you by your instructor)