Pharmacy Technician Course Cost
You will learn the following:
- Receive prescription requests from patients and doctors’ offices,
- Accurately measure medication amounts,
- Package and Label prescriptions,
- Establish and maintain patient records,
- Accept payment for prescriptions and process insurance claims,
- Manage inventory, and more.
Will be able to sit for certification exam after the course has been successfully completed.
This includes the full tuition of $1,500 as well as the $50 non-refundable application fee.