Phlebotomy Bootcamp Course Cost
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Draw blood from patients and blood donors.
- Evaluate patients’ ability to withstand procedure.
- Explain blood-drawing procedure to patients and answer questions.
- Perform basic point of care testing, such as blood glucose levels.
- Prepare blood, urine, and other specimens for testing.
- Verify patient/donor identity.
- Maintain medical equipment such as needles, test tubes, and blood vitals.
This includes the full tuition of $599 as well as the $50 non-refundable application fee.